The Officer Son of a Helpless Father (Live Story) - Bhagwan ka mahatmya

Bhagwan ka mahatmya

We publish mostly educational and devotional content. Like inspiration stories...

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Monday, June 28, 2021

The Officer Son of a Helpless Father (Live Story)



 

I was going from Jodhpur to Jaipur, there was AC coach, there were limited passengers. A father and son were sitting in the seat in front of me. Just then a call comes and the son starts talking. Later I asked him what was the matter, then the boy told that four months have passed, rather than 10 days have passed, but till now there was no news from the elder brother that when he would come to pick up his father? This is not the first time that Bade Bhaiya has done this, every time he has the same attitude. Whenever it is his turn to keep Papa, he starts going through problems. Sometimes sister-in-law's health deteriorates, sometimes office work increases and her leave gets cancelled. Being compelled, I have to leave my father and go to Jaipur.

As always, this time also Papa did not want to go, but I did not pay attention to it and got him and my Jaipur reservation done.


    Ranthambore Express was on time. The son also sat on the front berth by making the father sit on the lower berth of the second AC. A gentleman was already sitting in the adjacent seat. The rest of the berths were empty. In no time the train started running. He was looking at Rajat taking out his mobile from his pocket, when Papa's voice hit his ears, "Munna, for some days you will remain in Jaipur, my heart will remain attached and the symbol will also like it."


The son did not pay attention to the humidity of the father's voice, the son got annoyed in his mind, the son said that how many times he has explained to the father that he should not call me 'Munna', call 'Silver', now I am so I am an administrative officer holding a high post. I have a different status in the society. There is high stature, there is respect, the person sitting next to me must have thought of me as an ordinary person after hearing the word Munna, the son said a little loudly, 'Papa, the day before yesterday I have a meeting with the Governor of Gujarat, I am in Jaipur. How can I stop?"


There was a look of despair on Papa's face. I would say something to them, then the son's mobile rang, the phone was on the loud, everyone was listening, the daughter-in-law's phone was there, she was saying in a fuzzy voice, 'Papa sat properly, didn't you?


'Yes, have sat down, the car has also started. 'Look, take care of your father, give medicine at night, explain everything to your sister-in-law, and your father should not face any problem there.


'No.


There was a look of affection on Papa's face. Papa went to sleep after having dinner. After a while the train stopped at Merta station and there was a stir due to the noise of the passengers. Then the son was very surprised to see the person who came inside after opening the compartment door and said immediately that I could not even imagine that Ramashankar would be met in this way in the train. Now Rajat remembering the past started saying that once Ramashankar was my neighbor and classmate. The friendship between us was less and the competition over numbers was more. Both of us were hardworking and intelligent, but I don't know what was the matter that no matter how hard I worked, the bet was always in the hands of Ramashankar. Maybe I was lacking in concentration. After some time, Papa got a house built in the posh area of ​​the city. I changed colleges and thus Ramashankar and I were left out. Rajat said that two months ago, one morning I reached my office, there were many people sitting in the corridor to meet me, without looking at them I was moving towards my cabin that suddenly a person came in front of me and there was an overflow of happiness. I hugged me, 'Silver man, you have become such a big man, I recognize me Ramashankar.


I shuddered, the faint smile on my face vanished. His casual behavior in front of so many people was bothering me, he too had probably caught my feelings, only then when he entered my cabin after a long wait, he understood that he was not from his classmate, but an administrative I was meeting the officer, his calling me 'Sir' satisfied my ego. Knowing that he was just a clerk in the Electricity Department, who had come before me with a request to stop his transfer, my chest widened with pride. .


College principal and teachers so what, all my colleagues also used to say that one day Ramashankar will become a very big man, huh, where have I reached today and that…. Pushing back the past memories, Rajat reached the present and saw, Ramashankar sat close to him, putting a flying eye on him Rajat fixed his eyes on the newspaper, then Ramashankar said, 'Hello sir, I did not even see that you are sitting Rajat asked in a humble voice, 'How are you Ramashankar?


"I'm fine sir."


'How did Merta come?


' Came to the wedding of the younger aunt's daughter, now I am going to Jaipur, you may remember, I had a younger brother, 'Choti brother, yes remember, what was his name?' Rajat attempted to emphasize the memory. while he remembered well that his name was Devesh.


'Sir, you are in such a high position, you meet thousands of people every day, where will you remember, Devesh's name is his sir.


I don't know if he was sarcastic on me or said simply, still my neck got a bit tight. Loading him in favor I said, 'Look Ramashankar, this is not my office, so stop saying sir and call me by my name, yes what were you telling, Devesh is in Jaipur.'


'Yes Rajat, he has bought a house there, after two days his house is entered. Staying there for four-five days, Amma and I will return to Jodhpur."


'At this age you are turning them around so much.



'Amma had a great desire to come, manEven if the age increases, the desires do not die, don't they?” “Yes, it is, how is the father? Rajat asked, then Rama Shankar said that the father had passed away two years ago, Amma could not bear this grief. And she had a heart attack, just since then she remains ill, now Alzheimer's has also increased.


'Then it would have been difficult to handle them? What do you do? Will you keep both the brothers for six months? Rajat was probably calming his mind by asking this."


Contrary to expectation, Ramashankar said, 'No-no, I can't even imagine that. Amma has been in Jodhpur since the beginning. It is difficult to find them anywhere else. I don't want them to be like a pendulum at this age. Sometimes here, sometimes there, how much pain would they be, seeing that they had no home as soon as their father left. He is a burden on us.


Rajat smiled, 'Ramashankar, one should also be a little practical, in life only sentimentality does not work.' - Serve the Father, why not another?


I do not know Rajat, I am a person of old thoughts, I believe that every person's doing is with him. Any work becomes difficult only when it is done considering it as a burden." Do parents ever consider their children a burden? There is never faith in half-completed duties, it is only a formality and the biggest thing is knowingly or unknowingly. It is our actions that come in front of us through our children as sacraments. If this small thing is understood by a person in time, then his old age can also be improved, 'I was listening to the dialogue between the two that suddenly Rajat felt like this. It seemed as if Ramashankar had put a slap on his face. Rajat tried to sleep silently, silently, but sleep was far away from Rajat's eyes. Ramashankar's words were hammering his heart. The pride I had accumulated was shattered in a moment. Reading so many books to prepare for the administrative examination, but could not read the feelings of the father's mind, the pain of his heart. Have I made such a big deal? Only on the strength of my hard work, I have found it, no, behind this lies papa-mummy's penance for years. Rajat told me, then I told him to be patient, But Rajat was constantly speaking and telling me his point..after all, he taught my eyes to dream. Inspired to do something in life. When I used to study till late in the night, my father also used to wake up with me so that I could not sleep, Papa was with me at every step in achieving this goal and today when my father needs me, I Taking recourse to practicality, the memory of two years ago was knocking on my mind. After the severe heart attack, the mother started getting sick.


Returning from office one evening, I was going to Papa-Mummy's bedroom, when the sound coming from inside stopped my feet." Mom was telling Papa, 'Whatever has come in this world, will also go. Somebody first, So some later. Despite being so intellectual, you are trying to turn away from this truth."


'What shall I worship? It is difficult for me to even imagine my existence without you. Have you ever wondered what will happen to me after you?


Papa's throat was blocked, but mother was not disturbed at all and said in a calm voice, 'I am completely sure from your side. Rajat and Ritu will take great care of you, this is a mother's inner voice, her faith which can never go wrong."


The mother had left only five days after this incident. Papa was so broken, he was completely alone. My wife Ritu understood the pain of his loneliness more than me. Even so, she was the daughter of a friend of her father and was attached to her heart from her childhood. He never wanted to take Papa away from him, but I believed that decisions taken out of sheer sentiment often turn out to be wrong. One should work from practical approach. Why should I alone take the responsibility of father? Why not raise both elder brothers? Whereas father gave equal affection to all three, taught and wrote, the responsibility of all three is also equal. Six months later, on my mother's death anniversary, knowing that both the elder brothers did not want to keep my father with them, I had decided that we would keep the three sons with my father for four months, when my father came to know about this, how much Helplessness appeared on his face. The wrinkles on his face had deepened. It was as if the age had shifted forward by 10 years. Father's entire life was spent in Jodhpur. All the friends and relatives were here, with the help of whom they could have spent some good time, but... Rajat took a deep breath while thinking.


Tears of remorse flowing from his eyes kept soaking the pillow all night. oops what have I done? Not only caused unbearable pain to the father, but also broke the faith of the mother. Wherever she would be today, her soul must have been on the condition of her father. Will she ever be able to forgive me? Amma's voice to Ramashankar several times in the night and every time she got up without a wrinkle on her face was forcing Rajat to introspect. Seeing him, I realized that humanity and nobility are not attached to status, they are in the heart. Suddenly Rajat realized that the competition between me and Ramashankar continues even today. The competition of humanity, in which even today he had defeated me, may have been my position, but Ramashankar's stature was much higher than me.


If the train stopped at Jaipur, then came closer to Shankar. Holding both his hands, he said in an emotional voice, 'Ramashankar, my friend, I will remember this journey for the rest of my life'. Was looking at Rajat Rajat said, 'Promise, Ramashankar will definitely come to my house with his family?


"Why won't I come, I have finally found my friend after all these years." His voice trembled with joy. Rajat got down with Papa picking up the briefcase. Rajat saluted me on his way and urged me to come home. Now both of them When I asked Rajat to come out and go to Mansarovar in the same taxi, he said uncle, I have to go to the airport.


Rajat caught the taxi and asked the driver to walk to the airport. Papa said in surprise, 'Why the airport?


Emotionally, Rajat hugged Papa and said with a tearful throat, 'Papa, forgive me, we are going back to Jodhpur, now you will always be there in your house.


Papa's eyes moistened and his face lit up with happiness. "Jug jug live my child."


He mumbled, for a moment he closed his eyes, then raised his face and looked at the sky, Rajat felt as if he was telling mom, too late, your faith turned out to be true Pooja.


I also bid farewell to Rajat and his father and assured that mother's faith can never be futile and false.

No comments:

Post a Comment

कृपया दी गई रचनाओं के बारे में अपने सुझाव दे-

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages