Final Destination (Story) - Bhagwan ka mahatmya

Bhagwan ka mahatmya

We publish mostly educational and devotional content. Like inspiration stories...

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Monday, June 28, 2021

Final Destination (Story)



I went to the door of his room and sat down. He was impatient, turning his attention to dispensing the pain-relieving pill as quickly as possible with a small pestle. He poured the powdered medicine into the cup, and poured some water into the cup with a stick, and in one gulp brought it down from the throat. He was tall, wearing a vest over his body and tights below. There was a peculiar smell in the room. He looked at me, seeing that he felt some consolation. He gestured about his condition, I was helpless. For the first time I was watching my younger brother die with mole mole. He had cancer in his throat, he was battling that disease.

    Several times a day the pain would go on, he would cry and cry, bang his head against the walls, beat the medicine with a pestle and gulp down the water in the cup. This was his routine. Sometimes he would plead, beg me to bring poison. I can't see his pain. I would get up and come to my house. He used to tell me - Grandfather, you sit, look at my pain, how much pain I bear, what should I do? He would repeatedly beat him with wood to call his wife. Because slowly his voice was sitting. Sometimes even the picture of God would be beaten with wood. God's picture was torn. He pleads with God forever, O Lord! Now you lift it, now the sorrow is not tolerated but death was still far away from it. For a moment for him. was unbearable.

    I used to think how tough and young he was just a few months ago. Tea and bidi was his addiction, sometimes he used to eat jarda too. He was so used to tea that without milk and sugar, he himself used to make tea and drink it. Beedi was his weakness. As soon as one was extinguished, the second bidi would be lit. I would scold him, his wife would explain to him, sister-in-law would provide, but he did not listen to anyone. Oratory, abusing, lying, swearing, speaking bitter, fighting gossip, all these were the faults of his speech. Still don't know why he loved me more. Even his sister-in-law does not get along well with him, he would tell everything to his wife. Many times he lost his respect in my whole group, but the biggest quality in him was that he would apologize even after fighting. His anger would have been for a moment, my knot would have burst in a moment, it was like that. His sister-in-law sometimes scolds me, how do you hold my words and you drink bitter things of your brother as if sugar is dissolved. I don't reply to him. Her sister-in-law was also pure in heart, if she used to drink some things of her brother-in-law, she would sometimes brush it off. Same nature, same age of both. Sometimes I would explain to my wife and sometimes to my younger brother. Despite all this, I liked him, his squirting laughter kept tickling me. Sometimes he used to repeat us laughing and laughing, the stomach started feeling strong.

    Now she was getting constipated. There was a complaint of acidity. The food was not digested. Sometimes he would take kayam powder and sometimes allopathy syrup] he always kept it with him. The doctor asks him to stop drinking tea. But she did not leave him. The urge for tea and bidi was always there. One day he got blisters in his throat. He was not taking the name of getting rid of the blister. I showed him in the hospital. He asked the doctor - there is no cancer - maybe he had started feeling it. The doctor was taking it lightly, he did not say anything, prescribed medicine for five days. Sometimes his blisters would heal, sometimes they would re-emerge. Changed the medicine one after the other, sometimes showing it to the Hakeem, sometimes to the Vaidya and sometimes to the doctor. By the way, he had little faith in Ayurveda.

    Doctor Mittal had come, he got the test done. The lump was visible in binoculars. The doctor said that there is a possibility of ninety nine percent cancer, its biopsy will be done. He gave the date. He was taken to Jaipur. In the name of biopsy, some piece was cut from the tongue, at that time he was in such pain that he could not be described. He is never afraid of anyone, he solves even the biggest problems in a jiffy. It was his job to laugh and laugh, today for the first time I saw him helpless, hopeless, now he was getting caught in the web of this incurable disease day by day. Along with English, he also gave indigenous medicines, also gave basil and cow urine. Baba Ramdev was also shown but disappointment came from everywhere. This deadly disease had fallen behind by washing his hands. Now the same process has started which often happens in cancer patients. He became very weak after having chemotherapy, electrotherapy. His bones were beginning to appear. His sister-in-law was pouring full sympathy on him. She starts saying, God give me this death. I silently listened to his unbearable consolation. She would always put me forward, she was ready to die on him, yes, she would keep her grandchildren away from her. What kind of love and what kind of sacrifice. I look at him and think. I too was scared of cancer. His family members also started avoiding him. Mother was also scared that this If I get sick, who will take care of me?

     Now the doctor had answered. Take home, do service, this patient is for two months! is a guest. I would go to him, he would find strange peace, he did not want to keep his mother away from him. He kept calling his wife by beating him with wood. Earlier he used to be irritable, abusing him, now his tongue was also dry, he used to join hands with everyone. The whole family including him and my child would sit for hours. The mother had left her village and sat at the son's head. Everyone was helpless, asking God for his salvation, but death was still far away.

     Today the boy had gone to the camp, he was not getting the room. Mrs. ji's heart was swearing, her love to me Was eager to send her to the camp so that she could get relief. I sat in the car at night. When the mother came to know, she lashed out at Mrs. Mother said that it is being taken to the hospital and you are sending it. He called me, I came back again. He was at home. I was in a crisis of religion. In the morning without asking I had to board the bus for the camp. Said to God, Oh my God! You protect yourself After five days, Mrs ji's call came, she is not feeling well, anything can happen, you see. I said I have to wait for two more days, the door is in Jagdamba's hand. There was a serious crisis going on in the camp too, I was in trouble of religion. Many times phones were not available from there, I was keeping an eye on the phone at home.

    On the eighth day I ran from there after bowing to Mateshwari, I begged Mother Jagadamba to hold on to the string, don't pull the string before I reach. Two kilometers The journey was very long. I immediately called all the children and called them home. As soon as he reached the town in the night, asked about him, just got the news of his survival, the mind was relieved.

    He went to his house early in the morning before sunrise. The house was nearby. Now I had thought not to move around even for a moment. Mother was already there. Seeing me, he did not flinch, for a moment a streak of gleam appeared on his withered face. But he could not speak. The eunuch had trapped him in his net. The body was just a bone structure, there was nothing in the stomach for seven days. The stomach was stuck. The boys who stayed outside at night had also come. Seeing the whole family came to life. He wanted to say something, he pointed to the copy-pen kept nearby. As soon as I handed him the copy, he wrote 'bath' in a hurry while keeping his fingers. Till now we could not understand his gesture. His wife was also stunned, the person who used to shy away from bathing often in a sick state, how does he usually want to take a bath? Soon some hot water was done. He also expressed his desire to drink water. He was offered a glass of water. What is this? The person from whom not a drop of water could come down from the throat, today the whole glass was swallowed. He was in a happy mood. Said with a gesture, now he is fine, all the water went into the stomach. Gone. Just give him a bath and get dressed. He was just getting dressed that his hands and feet started getting cold, his eyes started climbing upwards. Because of his changing clothes, I had just got down from the room when Bablu called me, Papa come immediately. The children were sitting around the uncle. His wife started massaging one sole of the foot and his sister-in-law holding the sole of the other foot. Soon his condition became normal again. Her in-laws' house was also called. He held tightly to the wife's hand as if she was getting a lot of support. He realized that now he would not be able to escape from the clutches of death. In the meantime, he was given a drink of Tulsi Dal and Gangajal. Geeta had been recited to him several times a week. By twelve o'clock her in-laws had also come. As soon as he saw his entire family and in-laws' house, the same visit came again. The eyes began to rise, the body was completely stiff. His breathing began to take a long time. Suddenly he took a deep breath. His life had flown away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

कृपया दी गई रचनाओं के बारे में अपने सुझाव दे-

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages